What We've Done So Far
- Launched 79 KEYSPOTS, offering a total of 847 workstations across Philadelphia (download list)
- Provided 208,780 hours of training to 22,544 participants
- 430,362 visits to the KEYSPOTS for free computer access
- Distributed 5,000 netbooks to Philadelphia Housing Authority residents completing an 8-hour, sweat equity training (view our PHA Reporting site)
- Saved or created 113 jobs in the region
- See the KEYSPOT interactive timeline to see a collection of key milestones and events.